Herbst Kinsky has advised investors aws Grunderfonds (Austria), Axel Springer Digital Ventures (Germany), Mairdumont Ventures (Germany), and Russmedia Digital (Austria) on a seven digit financing round for the Viennese start-up Zizooboats GmbH.
According to Herbst Kinsky, "Zizoo is an international operating online-platform for boat hires (sailing-, motorboats, and yachts) with over 8,000 boats in 25 countries. Boat enthusiasts have the [ability] to book online their desired boat with or without a skipper. The specific market is estimated [at] EUR 46 million for 2020."
“We are pleased to have supported such a renowned group of experienced investors in course of this project,” said Herbst Kinsky Partner Florian Steinhart, who led his firm’s team on the deal. "The composition of the group of investors once again confirms that the Austrian start-up market is also for international investors of great interest.”
In addition to Steinhart, the Herbst Kinsky team consisted of attorneys Sonja Hebenstreit and Johannes Frank.
- Herbst Kinsky Advises Heliovis on Series C Financing Round
- Herbst Kinsky Advises TourRadar on Series A Financing Round
- The Buzz: December - February
- Binder Groesswang and Wilkie Farr Advise Ardian on Acquisition of Gantner Holding
- Herbst Kinsky Advises Leder & Schuh on Sale of Shoe4You and Jello Stores in Germany