Buzescu Ca has announced that it obtained a victory for client Statkraft Markets, member of the Statkraft Group, the leading European renewable energy producer, in an appeal filed by the Romanian electricity system and transmission operator, Transelectrica, of the lower court's dismissal of its claim of re charges for cross-border electricity trading.
Statkraft Group is a leading company in hydropower and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The group produces hydropower, wind power, gas-fired power and district heating and is a global player in energy market operations.
Transelectrica had appealed the June 25, 2015 decision of the Bucharest Sector 1 Court, which rejected its claim as unfounded (as reported by CEE Legal Matters on July 9, 2015).
- Buzescu Ca Advises Danfoss on Acquisition of Sondex Subsidiaries in Romania
- Buzescu Ca Advises Coba International on Purchase of Land in Allianso Business Park
- Buzescu Ca Represents Fina Energy Trading in Application for Electricity Trader License
- Vilau | Associates Again Successful for Timisoara Airport in Abuse of Dominant Position Case
- Vilau | Associates Secures Win for Timisoara International Airport Against Carpatair