Raidla Ellex has successfully represented Nordecon AS, one of the largest construction groups in Estonia, in a public procurement dispute with Riigi Kinnisvara AS, a real estate service company established by the Republic of Estonia.
Riigi Kinnisvara AS organized a public procurement proceeding for renovating the Ugala Theatre building in Viljandi, Estonia. Nordecon successfully challenged Riigi Kinnisvara's decisions regarding the qualifications of a competing bidder and, as a result, was awarded the procurement contract, valued at over EUR 7.8 million.
Nordecon was advised by Raidla Ellex Partner Arne Ots and Senior Associate Martin-Johannes Raude.
- Raidla Ellex and Vilgerts Advise on Printon and Vaba Maa Merger
- Raidla Ellex Successful in Challenge to Planned Erection of Wind Turbines
- Raidla Ellex Advises DataMe on Creation of New Credit Register
- Ellex Advise Baltic Ticket Holdings on Acquisition of Nacionalinis Bilietu Platintojas and Kvitki Bel
- Primus and Raidla Ellex Advise on Sale of Hilton Tallinn Park Hotel