Dvorak Hager & Partners has announced that it has become a partner of the Ronald McDonald House foundation.
According to a DHP press release, “as part of the pro bono activities, we provide legal advisory during the construction of houses for families of diseased children hospitalized long-term at the University Hospital in Motol. We would like to help the Endowment Fund open a first house in the Czech Republic in 2019."
The Ronald McDonald House foundation is part of the Ronald McDonald House Charities, a global charity operating 358 houses in 42 countries.
- White & Case Advises LaSalle on First Investment in the Czech Republic
- Dvorak, Hager & Partner and Glatzova & Co. Advise on Sale of Top-Pojisteni Portal
- Gide and Dvorak, Hager & Partners Advise on Societe Generale Acquisition of Banque PSA Finance Assets
- A Drive Through The Automotive Sector in CEE
- Dvorak Hager & Partners Successful for Havelka in Dispute