Buzescu Ca has announced that it assisted Danfoss on its acquisition of the two Romanian subsidiaries of Sondex. The Danish Bech-Bruun law firm was global counsel to Danfoss.
Buzescu Ca describes Denmark-based Danfoss as "a European leader in the development and production of mechanical and electronic equipments and controls.” It acquired the Sondex Group, which Buzescu Ca describes as "a global leader in heat transfer technologies with sales and production units around the world.”
Image Source: danfoss.com
- Buzescu Ca Successful for Statkraft Markets on Appeal
- Buzescu Ca Advises Coba International on Purchase of Land in Allianso Business Park
- Buzescu Ca Represents Fina Energy Trading in Application for Electricity Trader License
- Vilau | Associates Again Successful for Timisoara Airport in Abuse of Dominant Position Case
- Vilau | Associates Secures Win for Timisoara International Airport Against Carpatair