Tark Grunte Sutkiene has rendered legal assistance to Norvik Banka AS during its preparation of documentation to register the Norvik CIS Fixed Income Absolute Return Fund open alternative investment fund with the Financial and Capital Market Commission.
The fund will be managed by AS Norvik Ieguldijumu Parvaldes Sabiedriba” and will make investments mainly in the bonds of issuers registered in the CIS and developing countries.
The newly established fund is the first open alternative investment fund registered in Latvia, which means that the fund investors are able to request repurchasing the fund investment certificates owned by them within a period of one month.
The Tark Grunte Sutkiene team was led by Senior Associate Alise Eljasane.
- Aivar Pilv Announces New Pan-Baltic Alliance
- Tark Grunte Sutkiene Successful for Amenda Markets in Latvian Application to Provide Investment Services
- Tark Grunte Sutkiene Represents SIA Enefit in Public Procurement Dispute
- Tark Grunte Sutkiene Advises AB INVL Technology on Transformation Into Special Closed-Ended Investment Company
- Creative Solutions in a Critical Cause: Women in Law Firms