Raidla Ellex and Valiunas Ellex have advised Baltic Ticket Holdings on its acquisition of Nacionalinis Bilietu Platintojas in Lithuania and Kvitki Bel in Belarus. The Adlex firm advised the sellers on the transaction, and the value of the transaction was not disclosed.
According to a Raidla Ellex press release, BTH, acting through its subsidiaries in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Belarus, is the largest ticket selling and ticketing services company in the Baltics, and the acquisitions of Bilietai and Kvitki strengthen BTH’s market position in Lithuania and Belarus.
Raidla Ellex’s Estonian team was led by Counsel Martin Kaerdi with lawyer Triin Tiru. Valiunas Ellex’s Lithuania team was led by Partner Zilvinas Zinkevicius, supported by Associate Aleksandr Asovskij.
Adlex did not reply to our inquiry on the matter.
- Raidla Ellex and Vilgerts Advise on Printon and Vaba Maa Merger
- Raidla Ellex Successful in Challenge to Planned Erection of Wind Turbines
- Raidla Ellex Advises DataMe on Creation of New Credit Register
- Primus and Raidla Ellex Advise on Sale of Hilton Tallinn Park Hotel
- Raidla Ellex Represents BLRT Grupp and Algaves in Dividend Dispute