Sorainen's Estonian office has advised Amanda V East L.P., the fund managed by Finland-based eQ Private Equity, on an investment (made with BaltCap Private Equity Fund II) into DenCap OU.
DenCap — which had previously invested in dental care provider Unimed Group — has itself also acquired occupational health care service provider Qvalitas.
Sorainen describes the Unimed Group (previously Dental Invest Estonia) as "one of the most innovative private medical groups in Estonia. Unimed clinics provide services in the fields of orthodontics, dentistry, dental labs, specialized medical care and sleep disorder treatment.” According to Sorainen, "Qvalitas was founded in 1996 and it offers high quality occupational health care as well as general and specialized medical services in Estonia.”
The Sorainen team consisted of Partner Toomas Prangli, Specialist Counsel Kadri Kallas, Senior Associate Paul Kunnapm, and Associate Kai Vainola.
Sorainen did not reply to our inquiry about counsel for BaltCap Private Equity Fund II.
- Cobalt and Sorainen Advise on Nordea-DNB Combination in the Baltics
- The Buzz in Belarus: Interview with Kiryl Apanasevich of Sorainen
- Sorainen Advises DT Group Finland on Divestment of Puukeskus Shares
- Sorainen, Allen & Overy, and Fenwick & West Advise on Acquisition of Playtika by Chinese Consortium
- Sorainen Provides Pro Bono Advice to Bauskas Dzive