Tark Grunte Sutkiene has represented the investment brokerage firm Amenda Markets AS IBS, licensed in Latvia, on its successful application for authorization from the Financial and Capital Market Commission to provide investment services and collateral services in the European Union and the European Economic Area.
The license will allow Amenda Markets to expand its activities and provide forex services in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Estonia, Italy, Lithuania, Lichtenstein, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Finland, Spain, Germany, and Sweden.
Tark Grunte Sutkiene’s team in Latvia was led by Senior Associate Alise Eljasane.
- Aivar Pilv Announces New Pan-Baltic Alliance
- Tark Grunte Sutkiene Represents SIA Enefit in Public Procurement Dispute
- Tark Grunte Sutkiene Assists Norvik Banka Register Open Alternative Investment Fund
- Tark Grunte Sutkiene Advises AB INVL Technology on Transformation Into Special Closed-Ended Investment Company
- Creative Solutions in a Critical Cause: Women in Law Firms