Alrud has advised Russian entrepreneur Igor Sosin on the sale of his 49% share in a Russian joint venture with OBI, the German supplier of household and repair goods, to the German company.
Sosin and OBI were partners in OOO “Sdelano Svoimi Rukami” (SSR) – a company developing a DIY-chain under the OBI brand in Russia. According to Alrud, “as a consequence of the deal, which is one of the most significant in the retail sector this year, the German company has received an opportunity to consolidate its business in Russia."
The Alrud team was headed by Partner Alexander Zharskiy.
- Alrud Represents TVEL in Dispute with Westinghouse Electric Company
- Radmila Nikitina Joins Pepeliaev Group as Head of Commercial Practice
- Alrud Advises Mechel in Sale of Shares in Elga Coking Coal Deposit Project to Gazprombank
- Ostashenko Becomes Partner at Alrud
- E.ON Picks Up New Corporate Policy Director in Russia from Metro