Hedman Partners has announced that it was chosen by B2B tech accelerator Startup Wise Guys to provide legal advice on expanding the company's operations into Latvia.
Startup Wise Guys was founded by Estonian private investors with a focus on investing in start-up companies with high potential in the technology sector. The investment firm has launched an accelerator program for discovering appropriate investment opportunities, and the program’s six cycles have thus far yielded investments into 52 companies around the world. According to Hedman Partners, "Riga will be the next port of call for the leading accelerator program in the CEE region, in partnership with Lattelecom."
- Hedman Partners Promotes Liisa Linna and Urmas Kiik to Partner
- Hedman Partners Offers Support to ClimateLaunchPad Competition in Tallinn
- Hedman Partners Advises New York-based CartoDB on Acquisition of Nutiteq
- Hedman Partners Assists Swiss Property Group Acquire Majority Shareholding in Polorex Interior
- Hedman Partners Assists Deltabid in Stock Swap and IP Transfer