Sorainen has assisted Oberthur Technologies Latvia with various employment law matters, including updating employment contracts, drafting employment termination documents, and representing the company in court against a former employee’s claim for payment of compensation for complying with an alleged non-compete obligation after termination of employment.
Oberthur Technologies is a French secure technology company, providing digital security solutions for smart transactions, mobile financial services, machine-to-machine, digital identity, and transport and access control.
The Sorainen team is led by Partner Eva Berlaus and Senior Associate Andis Burkevics.
- Cobalt and Sorainen Advise on Nordea-DNB Combination in the Baltics
- The Buzz in Belarus: Interview with Kiryl Apanasevich of Sorainen
- Sorainen Advises DT Group Finland on Divestment of Puukeskus Shares
- Sorainen, Allen & Overy, and Fenwick & West Advise on Acquisition of Playtika by Chinese Consortium
- Sorainen Provides Pro Bono Advice to Bauskas Dzive