On July 22, 2016, the Liniya Prava Law Firm signed a cooperation agreement with the Corporation for Development of the Republic of Bashkortostan (CDRB) in the person of CDRB General Director Artem Kireev.
Bashkortostan, which is also known as Bashkiria, is a Russian republic located between the Volga River and the Ural Mountains. With a population of over 4 million people, it is the most populous of the Russian republics.
Under the agreement Liniya Prava lawyers will assist the region and investors with projects involving inbound and outbound foreign direct investments, especially the ones related to China and other Asia-Pacific countries. The agreement sets out the terms and conditions of the collaboration between the firm and the CDRB, aimed, Liniya Prava reports, "at providing full-service tailored legal support of all current and purported investment initiatives of the Corporation of Development on the territory of and/or in partnership with the Republic of Bashkortostan."
According to Liniya Prava, the CDRB — which was established in 2010 to facilitate investments in the region — "provides complex support of investment projects, delivers services in corporate governance, and develops industrial parks in the Republic of Bashkortostan.” Liniya Prava reports that the CDRB "acts as a managing company of the industrial parks Chimera and Ufa and is a member of the Association of Industrial Parks and of the Association of Clusters and High-Technology Parks."
- Liniya Prava Signs Cooperation Agreement with Iranian Investment Company
- Liniya Prava Supports Arc International on Construction of Kaliningrad Glass Manufacturing Plant
- Liniya Prava Advises on Concession Agreement for Creation of Tram Network in St. Petersburg
- Liniya Prava Advises Tom Tailor Rus on Potential Accession to Facilities Agreement
- Liniya Prava Picks Up New Partner from Lidings