Ilyashev & Partners has successfully defended the interests of the State Enterprise Antonov in a court dispute with JSC Aviacor-Aviation Plant in the Arbitration Court of the Samara Region in a dispute involving remuneration for use of a trademark during the manufacture and sale of aircraft.
"Pursuant to the court judgment of July 4, 2016, the claims of the State Enterprise Antonov for more than USD 2.9 million were satisfied and shall be recovered in favor of our client," commented Ilyashev & Partners Senior Partner Roman Marchenko.
Vladimir Zakharov, head of the Moscow office of Ilyashev & Partners, who provided legal support on the case, reported that the struggle to prove Antonov's case was long and complicated as a result of the court’s relative inexperience in dealing with such disputes. In addition, he explained, “the court session was closed as the subject matter of the proceedings was directly related to the commercial secrets of the parties to the case.”
- Ilyashev & Partners Advises Ukroboronprom During Establishment of Ukrainian Aircraft Corporation
- Ilyashev & Partners Initiates First European Court of Human Rights Case on Forfeiture of Assets in Crimea
- Ilyashev & Partners Successful in ICAC Arbitration for BTA Bank
- Ilyashev & Partners Provides Pro Bono Assistance to Czech Development Agency
- Ilyashev & Partners Works Pro Bono for Mother of Missing Ukrainian Soldier