BNT’s Lithuania office has supported Martin Mucha, the German insolvency administrator, on the sale of the business of the insolvent German Kurz group.
Lawyers from bnt’s M&A and insolvency practices advised and represented Mucha, from the German law firm Grub Brugger & Partner, and his team in the successful sale to the German Prettl group of the ongoing business of the insolvent German Kurz group.
According to bnt, “the cross-border asset and share deal rescued 200 jobs in Germany and the Lithuanian city of Alytus, one of the production sites of the well-known medium sized German producer of electronic control systems and components.” The firm’s lawyers worked "in close cooperation with German lawyers from the office of the insolvency administrator to prepare and implement the sale of the Lithuanian subsidiary of the insolvent Kurz group, and to fit this transaction into the German part of this distressed M&A deal."
The bnt team was led by Partner Frank Heemann, supported by Associates Karolina Gasparke and Jolanta Zupkauskaite.
- Sorainen Advises Baltic Horizon on Acquisition of Upmalas Biroji Office Building in Riga
- BNT Advises PV Consult on Construction of Solar Energy Power Plant in Belarus
- Filling the Gap: Regional Firms Stepping Up in CEE as International Firms Turn Away
- The Buzz: August - October
- BNT Vilnius Represents Lufthansa Technik in Air Lituanica Insolvency