Bondoc si Asociatii has advised Mid Europa Partners on Romanian law aspects of its acquisition of full control over Waberer, one of the largest road freight transport operators in Europe.
Mid Europa Partners, the leading private equity firm focused on Central and South Eastern Europe, acquired full control of Waberer's International Nyrt, the leading CEE road freight transport company, by acquiring the shares held by the founder and CEO, Gyorgy Weberer, and thereby increasing its stake in the company from 56.8% to 97.1%.
Waberer's is the largest road transport company in Hungary and one of the largest road freight transport companies in Europe, operating a fleet of 3,500 trucks with a regional presence in Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, and the UK.
Bondoc si Asociatii declined to comment upon our inquiry about the composition of their team and the counsel for Gyorgy Waberer on the transaction.
- Rastko Petakovic Promoted To Senior Partner at Karanovic & Nikolic
- Bondoc & Asociatii Advises Fondul Proprietatea on E.ON Shareholding Disposal
- Bondoc & Asociatii Advises Valad Europe on Acquisition of CEIF from Aviva Investors
- Bondoc & Asociatii and Tumbar Cega & Popa Advise on Another CMU Acquisition in Romania
- CMS, Porobija and Porobija, and Grimaldi Advise on Argus Capital Sale of Calucem Group to Ambienta