Sorainen has provided legal assistance to reputation management company Lejina & Sleiers while it organized the "Silicon Valley Comes to the Baltics" technology start-up conference.
According to Sorainen, “the conference was based on a franchise developed by a Lithuanian company, so that Sorainen assisted Lejina & Sleiers in concluding a franchise agreement and cooperation agreements with third parties necessary for organizing the conference."
Sorainen also assisted Lejina & Sleiers in organizing another upcoming conference, the "Digital Freedom Festival," covering tech, start-ups, policy makers, and lifestyle. Sorainen advised on intellectual property-related issues, including applying to register "Digital Freedom Festival" as a trade mark.
The Sorainen team advising Lejina & Sleiers consisted of Partner Eva Berlaus, Senior Associate Andris Taurins, and Associate Linda Reneslace.
- Cobalt and Sorainen Advise on Nordea-DNB Combination in the Baltics
- The Buzz in Belarus: Interview with Kiryl Apanasevich of Sorainen
- Sorainen Advises DT Group Finland on Divestment of Puukeskus Shares
- Sorainen, Allen & Overy, and Fenwick & West Advise on Acquisition of Playtika by Chinese Consortium
- Sorainen Provides Pro Bono Advice to Bauskas Dzive