Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners has successfully represented consumer goods giant Procter & Gamble in matters related to its USD 12.5 billion sale of its beauty brands to the American beauty products manufacturer Coty Inc.
EPAM represented P&G in its successful application for approval for the deal by the Russian Government Commission on Monitoring Foreign Investment and the Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia. The transaction was officially approved by the Russian authorities on June 24 and August 1, 2016, respectively.
The EPAM team included Competition Practice Head Natalia Korosteleva and Senior Associate Elena Kazak.
- EPAM Obtains Approval by FAS for Valspar Acquisition by Sherwin-Williams
- EPAM Represents Yandex in Russian Court of Appeal
- EPAP Ukraine Successful for Ukrainian Producers of Ferroalloys in EEC Countervailing Investigation
- New Partners and Heads of Practice at CMS in Poland
- EPAM Successful for Transammiak Against Rospirodnadzor in Environmental Dispute