Sorainen Belarus has advised Nuance Communications, an American multinational computer software technology corporation, on Belarusian aspects of its acquisition of TouchCommerce, a technology partner in digital customer service and engagement solutions.
Sorainen conducted a limited due diligence of TouchCommerce operations in Belarus, reviewed the intragroup contractual arrangements, and advised on intellectual property protection and employment issues. The firm’s team included Partner Maksim Salahub and Associates Kirill Laptev and Nadezhda Fomenok,
Primary adviser to Nuance Communications was Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
- Cobalt and Sorainen Advise on Nordea-DNB Combination in the Baltics
- The Buzz in Belarus: Interview with Kiryl Apanasevich of Sorainen
- Sorainen Advises DT Group Finland on Divestment of Puukeskus Shares
- Sorainen, Allen & Overy, and Fenwick & West Advise on Acquisition of Playtika by Chinese Consortium
- Sorainen Provides Pro Bono Advice to Bauskas Dzive