Kinstellar has advised Arkema SA, a global innovative chemical company, on the acquisition of the Dutch sealant-and-adhesives maker Den Braven from Egeria, a Benelux buyout house, in a deal valued at EUR 485 million. The transaction was managed in over 25 jurisdictions by Loyens & Loeff, with Kinstellar's team providing local law advice in each of Bulgaria, Romania, Turkey, and Ukraine.
Arkema is a global chemical major focusing on specialty chemicals and performance materials. It has operations in over 40 countries. Kinstellar describes its acquisition of Den Braven — a European high performance sealant producer with 8 production sites around the world, about 1,000 employees, and over EUR 350 million in sales for 2016 — as "a step towards expanding the High Performance Materials segment which should account for 50% of the Group’s sales by 2020."
The Kinstellar team was led by Sofia-based Managing Associate Nina Tsifudina.
- Z/C/H Legal Advises CEM VISION on Acquisition of CEMOD-CZ from 3SI Group
- Kinstellar Advises Baring Private Equity Asia on Acquisition of Stake in Telus International
- Lakatos Koves & Partners Takes Team from Kinstellar and Promotes Solyom to Partner
- Creative Solutions in a Critical Cause: Women in Law Firms
- Kinstellar Advises Shareholders of Quinta-Analytica on Acquisition by Genesis Private Equity Fund