Primus's sports law practice team has advised the Lithuanian football club FC Trakai on and advised Ernestas Setkus, the Lithuanian national team goalkeeper, on separate transfer matters.
In the FC Trakai matter, Primus advised the club on transfer procedures for Armenian football player David Arshakyan’s move to the Major League Soccer football club Chicago Fire. Primus describes it as the first transfer of a football player directly from a Lithuanian football club to the MLS.
In the Setkus matter, Primus advised the goalkeeper on his transfer to the Dutch top division Eredivisie football club ADO Den Haag from Turkish club Sivaspor, located in Sivas, Turkey. Primus handled matters related to the termination of his old contract and the conclusion of a contract with the new club.
In both matters the Primus team consisted of Partner Marius Devyzis and Senior Associate Martynas Kalvelis.
- Aivar Pilv Announces New Pan-Baltic Alliance
- Primus and Raidla Ellex Advise on Sale of Hilton Tallinn Park Hotel
- Primus Successful for Lithuanian Football Federation in Court of Arbitration for Sport
- Primus Advises LPKS LATRAPS on Increase in Shareholding in Latvian Dairy Producer
- Primus Successful for Latvijas Pasts in Court