Sorainen Estonia has assisted DT Group Finland in divesting 100% of Puukeskus shares in a management buy-out to Atso Matsalu, the long term CEO of the company.
Sorainen describes DT Group Finland as "part of the world's leading specialist distributor of plumbing and heating products,” and describes Puukeskus as "the leading distributor of wood-based building materials in Estonia, having started operations in 1996.”
The Sorainen team was led by Partner Toomas Prangli and included Specialist Counsel Kadri Kallas and Associate Kai Vainola.
Sorainen did not reply to our inquiry about counsel for Atso Matsalu.
- Cobalt and Sorainen Advise on Nordea-DNB Combination in the Baltics
- The Buzz in Belarus: Interview with Kiryl Apanasevich of Sorainen
- Sorainen, Allen & Overy, and Fenwick & West Advise on Acquisition of Playtika by Chinese Consortium
- Sorainen Provides Pro Bono Advice to Bauskas Dzive
- Sorainen Advises on Belarusian Aspects of American Nuance Communications Acquisitions of TouchCommerce