Raidla Ellex has advised DataMe OU, an Estonian fintech company, on the creation of a new credit register to be used for processing of credit data of private individuals.
According to Raidla Ellex, the new register allows Estonian lenders to exchange real time data relating to the financial obligations of its customers, allowing for the "making of better quality credit decisions faster and at a lower cost, increasing the quality of credits and making it easier to comply with regulatory obligations.” Raidla Ellex described is as “the first such real time register in Estonia.”
The firm’s team consisted of Partners Raino Paron and Ants Nomper and Associate Gerly Lohmus.
- Raidla Ellex and Vilgerts Advise on Printon and Vaba Maa Merger
- Raidla Ellex Successful in Challenge to Planned Erection of Wind Turbines
- Ellex Advise Baltic Ticket Holdings on Acquisition of Nacionalinis Bilietu Platintojas and Kvitki Bel
- Primus and Raidla Ellex Advise on Sale of Hilton Tallinn Park Hotel
- Raidla Ellex Represents BLRT Grupp and Algaves in Dividend Dispute