Raidla Ellex has successfully represented Estonian citizen Reet Raukas in her successful application for revocation of the detailed plan for the erection of new wind turbines in her community of Esivere Village, in Hanila Parish, Estonia.
Raidla Ellex reports that, on August 8, 2016, the Estonian Supreme Court ruled in favor of Ms. Raukas and revoked the detailed plan, holding that Hanila Parish had failed to duly assess the noise produced by the wind turbines, the interests of the local residents, and the need to protect a Natura 2000 site.
The Raidla Ellex team advising Raukas consisted of Partner Arne Ots and Associate Kaisa Laidvee.
- Raidla Ellex and Vilgerts Advise on Printon and Vaba Maa Merger
- Raidla Ellex Advises DataMe on Creation of New Credit Register
- Ellex Advise Baltic Ticket Holdings on Acquisition of Nacionalinis Bilietu Platintojas and Kvitki Bel
- Primus and Raidla Ellex Advise on Sale of Hilton Tallinn Park Hotel
- Raidla Ellex Represents BLRT Grupp and Algaves in Dividend Dispute