Raidla Ellex has advised Estonian printing house Vaba Maa AS on its acquisition of 100% of printing house Printon from an unidentified private company. Vilgerts advises the seller on the deal.
Once the transaction closes the two printing houses will be merged, operating going forward as Printon, with some 120 employees and a turnover of approximately EUR 10 million. The former owner of Printon will own 20% of the newly merged company.
Vaba Maa, which specializes in advertisements and in security products, is part of a large Estonian investment group controlled by Infortar AS.
The Raidla Ellex team consisted of Partner Martin Triipan and Counsels Martin Kaerdi and Jaanus Ikla.
The Vilgerts team was led by Partner Kaido Loor.
- Raidla Ellex Successful in Challenge to Planned Erection of Wind Turbines
- Raidla Ellex Advises DataMe on Creation of New Credit Register
- Ellex Advise Baltic Ticket Holdings on Acquisition of Nacionalinis Bilietu Platintojas and Kvitki Bel
- Primus and Raidla Ellex Advise on Sale of Hilton Tallinn Park Hotel
- Raidla Ellex Represents BLRT Grupp and Algaves in Dividend Dispute