Estonia’s Eversheds Ots & Co has advised Wellman OU and Snegovik OU on the sale of 80% of the shares in the issued share capital of Friendly Finance OU to Tirona Limited.
According to an Eversheds Ots & Co statement, "Friendly Finance offers convenient and innovative everyday financial services. They are changing the common understanding of financial products by offering short term loans with higher speed and flexibility using the latest innovations in IT and mobile OS."
The Eversheds Ots & Co team was led by Managing Partner Maivi Ots.
Baker & McKenzie advised Tirona Limited on the deal.
- Eversheds Advises Scorpio Group on Acquisition of Majority Stake in SIA Astor Shipmanagement
- Baker & McKenzie and Paksoy Advise on Second Burgan Bank Syndicated Loan
- Wierzbowski Eversheds Advises on Polish Elements of Parker Hannifin Acquisition of Jager Automotive
- Eversheds Advises Clear Energy Holdings on Sale of Majority Stake in NewFuels RSEZ
- The Buzz in Turkey: Interview with Eren Kursun of Esin Attorney Partnership