Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners (EPAM) has successfully represented American international paint and coatings manufacturer Valspar before the Russian Federal Antimonopoly Service (FAS) regarding Sherwin-Williams USD 11.3 billion acquisition of 100% of shares in the company. The deal is expected to be completed by the end of the first quarter of 2017.
EPAM represented Valspar in its successful application for regulatory approval of the acquisition and in preparing documentation for the FAS, evaluation of Valspar’s market share, and interactions with Sherwin-Williams representatives.
The EPAM team advising Valspar was made up of Partner Anna Numerova, Senior Associate Elena Kazak, and Associate Ksenia Firsova.
- EPAM Represents Yandex in Russian Court of Appeal
- EPAM Represents P&G Before Russian Regulators in Clearing Sale With Coty
- EPAP Ukraine Successful for Ukrainian Producers of Ferroalloys in EEC Countervailing Investigation
- New Partners and Heads of Practice at CMS in Poland
- EPAM Successful for Transammiak Against Rospirodnadzor in Environmental Dispute