Liniya Prava is reporting that, on August 23, 2016, it entered into a cooperation agreement with the Investors Group Iran relating to what it describes as "complex support of investment and trade projects in Russia and Iran."
According to Liniya Prava, Investors Group Iran (IGI) is "a major investment and consulting Iranian company with a number of successful projects in the Middle East and North Africa regions."
"The Iranian economy, especially after the lifting of sanctions, is becoming more and more attractive for international and Russian players," commented Liniya Prava Partner Vadim Konyushkevich, who heads the firm's Foreign Investments practice. "One may see such interest not only in the traditionally strong energy and natural resources industries, but also in development of cross-border trade. In rendering legal services we try our best to win the most comfortable terms and conditions of doing business abroad for our clients. I am sure that partnership with IGI advising both on investment and legal matters will provide our clients with certain benefits in terms of effective support of Russia-Iran projects."
"In view of the reduction of geopolitical risks Iran seeks to attract a lot of new foreign investors, especially from Russia, and makes significant efforts in this regard," added IGI CEO Oliver Naderi. "We hope that our cooperation with LP will be productive and mutually favorable."
- Liniya Prava Agrees to Cooperate with Republic of Bashkortostan
- Liniya Prava Supports Arc International on Construction of Kaliningrad Glass Manufacturing Plant
- Liniya Prava Advises on Concession Agreement for Creation of Tram Network in St. Petersburg
- Liniya Prava Advises Tom Tailor Rus on Potential Accession to Facilities Agreement
- Liniya Prava Picks Up New Partner from Lidings