Glimstedt has successfully assisted Estonian work management software startup Scoro in securing a EUR 1.7 million seed funding round. The round was led by SmartCap, the investment arm of the Estonian Development Fund, Inventure, and Alchemist Accelerator.
- Glimstedt Represents South Africa’s Litvaks in Lithuanian Citizenship Reinstatement Proceedings
- Soloveicik Brings Public Procurement Team to Cobalt Lithuania
- Mindaugas Jablonskis to Take Over Public Procurement Practice at Glimstedt
- Glimstedt Advises Sanitex on Acquisition of Agora from Landcom
- Glimstedt Advises GreenGas Energy on Acquisition of Biogas for Planned Biomethane Production Plant