White & Case has advised the Republic of Poland on its issuance of a USD 1.75 billion ten-year benchmark bond. The offering was registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission under Poland’s shelf registration statement.
Cravath, Swaine & Moore advised lead managers and bookrunners on the transaction Barclays, BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, and J.P. Morgan.
The White & Case team was led by London-based Partner Doron Loewinger and Local Warsaw-based Partner Andrzej Sutkowski with support from Associates Katarzyna Grodziewicz (in Warsaw), and Luiza Salata and Brian Dearing (in London).
Cravath did not reply to our inquiries on the matter.
- Linklaters, White & Case, Slaughter & May and GSI Advise on beIN Acquisition of Digiturk
- BASEAK and White & Case Advise on EBRD Investment in Burger King Master Franchisee
- Dentons, White & Case, and Clifford Chance Advise on Mezzanine Capital Loans to Medicon Group and Nolloth
- Jennifer Foss Moves from Dentons to BADOKH
- Goltsblat BLP Boosts Asia Practice with Appointment of Partner Sergey Milanov