Chajec, Don-Siemion & Zyto (CDZ) has advised Solser Management Limited on the sale of the Centrum Mobilnych Technologii Mobiltek S.A. Group (which includes, among others, Eurokoncept Sp. z o.o. and Dotpay S.A.) to the MCI Private Ventures FIZ closed investment fund. SKS Legal advised MCI Private Ventures on the deal, which closed on March 2016 following clearance from the Polish Antimonopoly Office.
The Centrum Mobilnych Technologii Mobiltek S.A. Group is active in the market of SMS Premium and Direct Carrier Billing services, IT solutions for mobile banking, online payments and platforms, and mobile payment and other online services.
As part of the transaction, CDZ represented Solser Management in negotiations with MCI Private Ventures and drafted the transaction documents, including a shareholders’ agreement on exit from the group of companies and a share sale agreement.
The CDZ team was headed by Partner Szymon Skiendzielewski, supported by Advocate Malgorzata Sas.
SKS Legal did not reply to our inquiry on the matter.
- CDZ Advises Capital Park Group on JV with Akron Group to Modernize Swarzedz Shopping Center
- CDZ Supports the Pro Bono Program of the Polish Society of Anti-Discrimination Law
- Gessel Advises on Sale of Salmo to Fox International
- Chajec, Don-Siemion & Zyto Wins Tender for PGE Energia Odnawialna
- Chajec, Don-Siemion & Zyto Advises SaveCartTM on Equity investment