Gessel has reported that it advised Polski Bank Komorek Macierzystych (Polish Stem Cell Bank) on its IPO and admission to shares to trading on the regulated market of the Warsaw Stock Exchange (main market).
The firm advised PBKM on the preparation of the prospectus and coordinated the entire IPO process, including advising in negotiating mandate contracts with banks, the auditor, financial advisor, corporate governance. Gessel also conducted due diligence of the capital group of PBKM and advised on corporate restructuring in order to transform PBKM into a public company. The firm also advised on the preparation of the shareholders investment agreement on the matter of IPO and on terminating the investment contract for Enterprise Investors.
The Gessel team was led by Partner Krzysztof Marczuk, assisted by Trainee Advocates Magdalena Szeplik and Przemyslaw Krzemieniecki and Lawyer Wojciech Nowosad.
- Gessel Advises Lentex on Sale of Stake in Novita to Tebesa
- Gessel Advises Zortrax on Private Issue of Stock and Acquisition of Investment from Ultro
- Gessel and RKKW Advise on Sale of Fitness Club Network in Poland
- Gessel Advises on Sale of Salmo to Fox International
- Clifford Chance Advises on Financing of Oaktree Capital and Cornerstone Acquisition of ProService Agent Transferowy