Chajec, Don-Siemion & Zyto (CDZ) has advised SaveCartTM, a new marketing technology start-up, in the process of an April 2016 equity investment in the company by an unnamed investor, who assumed a 15% stake in the company for PLN 1 million. The founding shareholders retain the remaining shares.
SaveCartTM, managed by Rafal Gawlowski, one of its inventors, increases the value of customers' shopping carts in e-stores and helps bring their transactions to a close, as e-retailers frequently complain about customers giving up online shopping at the final stage. SaveCartTM’s clients include such e-stores as Tchibo.pl, Sarenza.pl, Mustache.pl, Chocolissimo, Coccodrillo, 5-10-15, Drogeria Natura, Duka, and Kakadu.
During the transaction, CDZ represented SaveCartTM in negotiations with the investor and was responsible for drafting all transaction documents. The firm's team was headed by Senior Associates Aleksandra Szyszko-Kaminska and Eliza Szulc-Sieranska.
- CDZ Advises Capital Park Group on JV with Akron Group to Modernize Swarzedz Shopping Center
- CDZ Supports the Pro Bono Program of the Polish Society of Anti-Discrimination Law
- Gessel Advises on Sale of Salmo to Fox International
- Chajec, Don-Siemion & Zyto Wins Tender for PGE Energia Odnawialna
- Chajec, Don-Siemion & Zyto Advises Centrum Mobilnych Technologii Mobiltek S.A on Sale of Shares