Chajec, Don-Siemion & Zyto (“CDZ”) has won a tender to provide legal services to PGE Energia Odnawialna S.A. (“PGE EO”) in its head office and branches.
PGE EO is a subsidiary of PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna S.A., the largest energy holding operating on the Polish market and one of the largest energy companies in Central and Eastern Europe.
As part of its services, CDZ will advise on contract drafting, and provide opinions on contracts and statements with legal effects, draft legal opinions and review legal documents, participate in negotiations with PGE EO’s partners, provide opinions on internal regulations, make submissions and participate in proceedings before public administrative bodies, and represent the company in courts and public administrative bodies.
CDZ has provided legal services for PGE EO since April 2015. Over the last year, the firm has advised PGE EO on the restructuring of its subsidiaries through M&A transactions, among other matters, and has represented it in many court proceedings, as well as carrying out a legal due diligence analysis of Eolica Wojciechowo sp. z o.o., a wind farm owner.
“We are pleased to continue to cooperate with PGE EO and to support its investment strategy for renewable energy generation,” said Andrzej Chajec, Managing Partner at CDZ.
- CDZ Advises Capital Park Group on JV with Akron Group to Modernize Swarzedz Shopping Center
- CDZ Supports the Pro Bono Program of the Polish Society of Anti-Discrimination Law
- Gessel Advises on Sale of Salmo to Fox International
- Chajec, Don-Siemion & Zyto Advises SaveCartTM on Equity investment
- Chajec, Don-Siemion & Zyto Advises Centrum Mobilnych Technologii Mobiltek S.A on Sale of Shares