Hogan Lovells has advises Warburg-HIH Invest Real Estate on its acquisition of the Prime Corporate Center — a Warsaw office building — from Golub GetHouse. Clifford Chance advised Golub GetHouse on the deal.
The Prime Corporate Center (PCC) was completed in March 2016 and offers close to 20,900 square meters of lettable space located on 23 floors, as well as 197 spaces in its underground car park. The project is located on Grzybowska Street in Wola, a developing new business district in Warsaw. The building will be the headquarters of Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A., which will be the only tenant for the next ten years.
The Hogan Lovells team advising Warburg-HIH was supervised by Partner Jolanta Nowakowska-Zimoch and was led by Counsel Justyna Szwech, “with great involvement from Associate Anna Wisniewska and lawyers Katarzyna Bialek and Katarzyna Dziewulska.”
Last year Hogan Lovells also advised Warburg-HIH on its acquisition of the Dubois 41 office building in Wroclaw, Poland, from the Nacarat real estate developer (as reported by CEE Legal Matters on November 30, 2015).
The Clifford Chance Warsaw team advising Golub GetHouse was led by Partner Daniel Kopania and included Senior Associate Joanna Biedka and Associate Katarzyna Perkowska.
Image Source: primecorporatecenter.pl
- Clifford Chance and Vostarek & Komeiserova Advise on Ceska Sporitelna Financing of Roth Industries’ Leveraged Buyout of Roltechnik
- Dentons, White & Case, and Clifford Chance Advise on Mezzanine Capital Loans to Medicon Group and Nolloth
- Baker & McKenzie and Paksoy Advise on Second Burgan Bank Syndicated Loan
- Hogan Lovells Advises Sberbank on JV to Produce Cashier Equipment with Pre-Installed Tax Software
- Adam Milosz Named New Chairman of WSE Supervisory Board