DJBW Danilowicz Jurcewicz Biedecki i Wspolnicy has acted as legal counsel in connection with Medicalgorithmics’ establishment of a bond issuance program of unsecured bearer bonds denominated in zlotys worth PLN 70 million.
The transaction also included the issuance under the program series A bonds with a total nominal value of PLN 50 million, and their introduction to trading in the alternative trading system operated by the Warsaw Stock Exchange within the Catalyst market.
Medicalgorithmics is a provider of system solutions and algorithmic diagnostics in cardiology, particularly in the analysis of ECG signals.
DJBW’s team consisted of Partner Michal Jasinski and Advocate Artur Kloc.
- DJBW Advises Saybolt Holding on Acquisition of Baltic Marine Surveyors
- Magnusson, Allen & Overy, and P+P Pollath Advise on Europoles Renewables Purchase of Majority Stake in Bilfinger Mars Offshore
- DJBW Advises Europoles Renewables on Share Purchase in Bilfinger Mars Offshore
- DJBW and ECh&W Advise on Lokomotiv Sale of 47 Locomotives to Industrial Division
- DJBW and White & Case Advise on Preliminary Agreement for PGNiG Termika to Acquire Energy Company Jastrzebie