FKA Furtek Komosa Aleksandrowicz has advised the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade on the June 20th, 2016 opening of its first representative office in CEE.
The office opening coincided with the visit to Poland of the President of Republic of China, Xi Jinpinga, to participate in the Poland-China Business Forum. The opening was accompanied with the signing of a cooperation agreement between CCPIT and the Polish Information and Foreign Investment Agency (PAIZ).
According to an FKA press release, “the launch of operations of the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade will favor the implementation of infrastructure projects (for example, projects connected with the New Silk Road in Lodz and the cargo port In Gdansk) as well as commercial projects (for example the business cooperation between: Jiangsu Lantian Aerospace Industrial Park - ORKA and Bejera Restrukturyzacje; Polfarmex - Tongyuan Pharmaceutical Corporation; Maspex - Beingmate Baby & Child Food Co., Ltd.; and Chinatex Corporation - Mlekpol).
The CCPIT was founded in 1952 to develop business relationships and exchanges with foreign countries. In China, the Council coordinates the operation of 50 territorial offices and 21 branch offices. Its network of 17 representative foreign offices includesFrance, Germany, Belgium, Italy, UK, Canada, Australia, USA, Mexico, Japan, and now in Poland.
The FKA team was supervised by Partners Tadeusz Komosa and Mariusz Aleksandrowicz, and it included legal advisor Barbara Zalecka and tax advisor Marta Ignasiak.
- FKA Advises Viking Malt Oy on Acquisition of Danish Malting Group from Carlsberg
- Clifford Chance and FKA Furtek Komosa Aleksandrowicz Advise on Financing of Kliniki Neuroradiochirurgii
- FKA and Olesinski i Wspolnicy Advise on mBank Sale of Call Center Poland to CCIG Group
- Chadbourne Expands Real Estate and Infrastructure Practice in Warsaw
- FKA Advises Orange Polska on Sale of Contact Center