Chajec, Don-Siemion & Zyto (CDZ) and the Polish Society of Anti-Discrimination Law (PSADL) have signed a cooperation agreement under which CDZ will provide legal support free of charge in cases related to human rights, and in particular to providing legal protection against unwarranted unequal treatment.
According to a CDZ press release, “the cooperation concerns cases of discrimination based on gender, age, disability, race or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, religion, denomination or non-belief. It also concerns unlawful unequal treatment in such areas as labor and employment, access to goods and services, education, healthcare or social welfare. As part of the cooperation, CDZ will represent persons indicated by the PSADL before common courts, the Supreme Court, administrative courts, law enforcement agencies, public administration bodies, the European Court of Human Rights and other international authorities whose task is to protect rights and liberties of individuals.”
CDZ Partners Ewa Don-Siemion and Piotr Kryczek and Associate Weronika Papucewicz, among others, are involved in the project.
- CDZ Advises Capital Park Group on JV with Akron Group to Modernize Swarzedz Shopping Center
- Gessel Advises on Sale of Salmo to Fox International
- Chajec, Don-Siemion & Zyto Wins Tender for PGE Energia Odnawialna
- Chajec, Don-Siemion & Zyto Advises SaveCartTM on Equity investment
- Chajec, Don-Siemion & Zyto Advises Centrum Mobilnych Technologii Mobiltek S.A on Sale of Shares