Hogan Lovells has advised Warburg-HIH Invest Real Estate on its acquisition of the Aleja Pokoju 5 office building from the Buma Group. Greenberg Traurig advised the Buma Group on the transaction.
The nine-story building, completed in 2015, offers 13,000 square meters of lettable space, as well as 166 spaces in its underground car park and 27 spaces in its regular car park. It is located in the Krakow city center.
Warburg-HIH Investment Real Estate was represented by a Hogan Lovells team Supervised by Partner Jolanta Nowakowska-Zimoch and led by Counsel Justyna Szwech, with "great assistance" from Paralegal Pawel Gnas. Hogan Lovells has also recently represented Warburg-HIH on its acquisition of the Prime Corporate Center in Warsaw from Golub GetHouse (as reported by CEE Legal Matters on June 29, 2016), and on its acquisition of the Dubois 41 office building in Wroclaw, Poland, from Nacarat (as reported by CEE Legal Matters on November 30, 2015)
The Greenberg Traurig team advising the Buma Group on the project included Partner Agnieszka Stankiewicz and Senior Associate Malgorzata Kercz.
Image Source: alejapokoju5.com
- Baker & McKenzie and Paksoy Advise on Second Burgan Bank Syndicated Loan
- Hogan Lovells Advises Sberbank on JV to Produce Cashier Equipment with Pre-Installed Tax Software
- Greenberg Traurig and Dentons Advise on Amstar/BBI Partnership Bulk Sale of Residential Units to Catella
- WKB and Greenberg Traurig Advise on Sale of Majority Stake in Organic Farma Zdrowia to EcorNaturaSi
- Marjanovic Law Advises on Porto Montenegro Acquisition