Laszczuk & Partners has advised Teradata on Polish matters related to its global sale of its Teradata Marketing Applications (TMA) business to Marlin Equity Partners. The transaction was executed in over 40 countries since April 2016, and was concluded on July 1, 2016.
According to a Teradata press release, the sale was made “as part of its corporate transformation efforts to focus all of its attention and resources on its core data and analytics business."
Marlin Equity Partners is a global investment firm with over USD 3 billion of capital under management. It is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with an additional office in London.
TMA provides marketing cloud applications and services, including solutions for marketing resource management, digital marketing, omni-channel marketing, and data management.
The Laszczuk & Partners team was led by Partner Aleksandra Faderewska-Waszkiewicz.
- Laszczuk & Partners Wins Favorable Judgment for Holy Trinity Parish in Dispute Regarding Construction Near Cemeteries
- New Partner at Laszczuk & Partners in Warsaw
- Laszczuk & Partners Advises Velux Polska On Lease of New Office Space
- New Partners at Laszczuk & Partners
- New Arbitration Board of the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce