Gessel has advised Zortrax, a 3D printing company, on an investment agreement it entered into with the company Ultro, belonging to Polish entrepreneur Dariusz Milka. Under the agreement, Ultro is ultimately entitled to acquire a total of 1.2 million shares of Zortrax, which represents a 15% stake in the company. Oles & Rodzynkiewicz advised Ultro on the transaction.
- Gessel Advises Lentex on Sale of Stake in Novita to Tebesa
- WKB Advises DAFA on Acquisition of Interchemall
- Gessel and RKKW Advise on Sale of Fitness Club Network in Poland
- Gessel Advises on Sale of Salmo to Fox International
- Clifford Chance Advises on Financing of Oaktree Capital and Cornerstone Acquisition of ProService Agent Transferowy