White & Case has advised UniCredit on the sale of approximately 26.2 million ordinary shares in Bank Pekao, the second largest Polish bank, to institutional investors. Weil Gotshal & Manges advised joint bookrunners Morgan Stanley, Citigroup, UBS, UniCredit Bank AG Milan Branch, and Dom Maklerski Banku Handlowego S.A.
The shares correspond to approximately 10 percent of the share capital in Bank Pekao and the sale was carried out through an accelerated bookbuild offering to institutional investors for an aggregate value of approximately EUR 750 million.
The White & Case team consisted of Partners Michael Immordino, Ferigo Foscari, and Marcin Studniarek, Local Partner Rafal Kaminski, Counsel Bartosz Smardzewski, and Associates Piero de Mattia and Alessandro Picchi.
The Weil team consisted of Warsaw-based Partners Anna Frankowska and Rafal Zwierz and Associate Anna Blonska, and London-based Partner Peter King and Associate Tomasz Rodzoch.
Image Source: unicreditgroup.eu
- Linklaters, White & Case, Slaughter & May and GSI Advise on beIN Acquisition of Digiturk
- BASEAK and White & Case Advise on EBRD Investment in Burger King Master Franchisee
- Dentons, White & Case, and Clifford Chance Advise on Mezzanine Capital Loans to Medicon Group and Nolloth
- Jennifer Foss Moves from Dentons to BADOKH
- Goltsblat BLP Boosts Asia Practice with Appointment of Partner Sergey Milanov