Bierc Siwik & Partners has reported success in a claim it made before Poland’s National Chamber of Appeals (KIO) on behalf of Saferoad Grawil and Saferoad Kabex against the Poznan Division of the Polish General Directorate for National Roads and Motorways (GDRM) regarding a public tender for year-round, comprehensive maintenance in a segment of Poland's s11 motorway.
As a result of the appeal, the KIO confirmed charges filed by Bierc Siwik & Partners and ordered the GDRM to re-evaluate the bids and prepare a new offer validation. In addition, the KIO ordered the GDRM to declassify part of the offer previously considered to be most advantageous and provide it to Bierc Siwik & Partners’ clients.
In a second case, the KIO denied — in its ruling of July 26, 2016 — an appeal by one of Saferoad’s competitors against Saferoad’s offer.
Saferoad was represented in the KIO appeal proceedings by Managing Partner Robert Siwik, who heads the firm’s public procurements team.
- Bierc Siwik & Partners Successful for PORR Polska Infrastructure Before National Chamber of Appeals
- Bierc Siwik & Partners Successful for PW ETA in Public Tender for Maintenance Services
- BS&P Successful for POLMED Before Polish National Chamber of Appeals
- BS&P Again Successful for Polish Association of Construction Industry Employers in Polish National Court of Appeal
- Bierc Siwik & Partners Successful for Polish Association of Construction Industry Employers in Public Procurement Dispute