Magnusson has advised a joint venture of Valad and Oaktree Capital Management on the acquisition of four office properties in the Wisniowy Business Park in Warsaw from Peakside Polonia Management.
The Wisniowy Business Park is a modern office complex located at 1 Sierpnia Street and Ilzecka Street, on the edge of the Mokotow and Wlochy districts in Warsaw, within a three-minute drive to the Chopin Airport and three kilometers from the city center.
Magnusson's team consisted of Senior Partner Warsaw Andrzej Tokaj, Senior Associate Dawid Demianiuk, and Partner Katarzyna Sawa-Rybaczek.
- Magnusson Expands Polish Energy Practice with New Team
- Magnusson, Allen & Overy, and P+P Pollath Advise on Europoles Renewables Purchase of Majority Stake in Bilfinger Mars Offshore
- Chadbourne’s Polish Office Goes Independent
- Former Chadbourne Partner Moves to Magnusson in Poland
- Clifford Chance Advises on Financing of Oaktree Capital and Cornerstone Acquisition of ProService Agent Transferowy