Kochanski Zieba & Partners has advised the Skanska Group on the acquisition of property located in the center of Warsaw, adjacent to Lucka Street from the Boryszew Group S.A., and the firm will advise on the related investment process.
The net value of the transaction amounted to approximately PLN 96 million, which KZP claims "places the transaction as one of the largest ever on the Polish land investment market in terms of value."
The conditional sale agreement regarding the property that was concluded on July 18, 2016 and executed on August 3, 2016 also provides the Skanska Group with indirect ownership of the rights to the resulting investment project.
KZP’s team on the transaction consisted of Managing Partner Rafal Zieba, Partners Kamil Osinski and Pawel Cholewinski, and Senior Associate Andrzej Zajac.
The firm was unable to provide information about counsel for the Boryszew Group.
- Magnusson Expands Polish Energy Practice with New Team
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners Wins for Journalist Before European Court of Human Rights
- Sorainen Advises on Opening of Texas Chicken Restaurant in Minsk
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners and Dentons to Act for Darley Energy in Arbitration Against Poland
- KZP and Weil Among Firms Advising on EUR 1 Billion Real Estate Portfolio Deal in Poland