DJBW Danilowicz Jurcewicz Biedecki i Wspolnicy has advised Europoles Renewables GmbH, a member of the VTC Group from Munich, on its acquisition of 62.5% of shares of Bilfinger Mars Offshore Sp. z o.o. (BMO), which produces foundations for offshore wind turbines and other steel structures related to wind energy.
Europoles is a European manufacturer of poles and towers made of steel, concrete, and fiberglass-reinforced synthetic materials, with numerous applications in infrastructure, while VTC is an independent holding company specializing in the energy and infrastructure market, which has plants in Poland
Within the transaction DJBW conducted legal due diligence of BMO and prepared documentation on Polish aspects of the transaction. The team involved in the project was led by DJBW Partner Radoslaw Biedecki and Attorney at Law Radoslaw Matusiak.
- DJBW Advises Saybolt Holding on Acquisition of Baltic Marine Surveyors
- Magnusson, Allen & Overy, and P+P Pollath Advise on Europoles Renewables Purchase of Majority Stake in Bilfinger Mars Offshore
- DJBW and ECh&W Advise on Lokomotiv Sale of 47 Locomotives to Industrial Division
- DJBW and White & Case Advise on Preliminary Agreement for PGNiG Termika to Acquire Energy Company Jastrzebie
- DJBW Advises STK Group on Sale of Shares to OT Logistics