BSWW Legal & Tax has advised Polnord S.A., a large Polish company listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange and operating on the construction and developer markets, with respect to a series O bond issue with a total nominal value of PLN 20 million, with the funds derived from the issue expected to be put towards implementing new projects and refinancing debt.
According to BSWW, "Polnord S.A. is a leading Polish company with almost forty years of experience in the investment, developer, and construction businesses, listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange since 1999. The company is a founding member of the Polish Association of Developer Companies (Polski Zwi?zek Firm Deweloperskich) which promotes good practices between clients and developer companies. Polnord, holding one of the biggest land banks among Polish developers, implements construction projects in Warsaw, Lodz, Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot, Olsztyn, Szczecin and Wroclaw."
The tasks performed by BSWW included the preparation of comprehensive documentation regarding the issue as well as day-to-day relations with bondholders. The firm’s team was was led by Partner Dominika Michalska, supported by Trainee Natalia Szklaruk.
- BSWW Represents Volvo and AVS in Concentration Notification Proceedings
- BSWW Advises On Another Ideal Idea Park in Poland
- BSWW Legal & Tax Advises on Kredyt Inkaso Bond Issuance
- BSWW Advises Rank Progress On Sale to E.Leclerc of Aviator Shopping Center Under Construction in Mielc
- BSWW Advises PayTel on Agreement with Orange