Weronika Achramowicz has been promoted to Partner at Baker & McKenzie Warsaw.
Achramowicz — the only CEE lawyer among the 85 new partners announced by Baker & McKenzie in its 2016 round — focuses on corporate and commercial law, in particular M&A and private equity transactions. According to Baker & McKenzie, "Ms. Achramowicz advises companies in complex M&A and PE transactions, acting as lead counsel from deal structuring to post-closing integration. She is also seasoned in reorganizations, corporate law and corporate governance, commercial matters and gaming law.” She graduated from the Adam Mickiewicz University.
- Eversheds Ots & Co Advises on Sale of Friendly Finance Shares to Tirona Limited
- Baker & McKenzie and Paksoy Advise on Second Burgan Bank Syndicated Loan
- The Buzz in Turkey: Interview with Eren Kursun of Esin Attorney Partnership
- CEELM Round Table on State of Ukrainian Legal Market
- The Buzz in Austria: Interview with Alexander Petsche of Baker & McKenzie