DZP has announced that life science lawyers Michal Czarnuch and Tomasz Kaczynski have become Partners at the firm.
Czarnuch, who joined DZP in 2007, advises on pharmaceutical and medical law, with a special focus on the reimbursement and financing of health care services. He also advises on creating medicinal product distribution and trading systems and health protection systems, including aspects of forming and restructuring health care entities, telemedicine and health insurance.
Kaczynski, who joined the firm in 2006, specializes in pharmaceutical law, from product registration to reimbursement matters, manufacturing and distribution aspects, and advertising law and clinical trial regulations. He focuses particularly on creating a distribution structure in the pharmaceutical market. He also advises business in the food market on matters related to their daily operations.
The DZP Life Sciences Practice is led by Warsaw University Professor Marcin Matczak.
The firm also announced that Aleksandra Auleytner (the Head of DZP’s IP & TMT Practice), tax specialist Artur Nowak, and Joanna Wierzejska (Head of DZP’s Tax Practice) became Equity Partners at the firm on July 1, 2016 as well.
- DZP Wins Investment Arbitration Before Permanent Court of Arbitration in The Hague
- DZP Advises WGE Development on Restructuring of Liabilities
- DZP Advises USP Zdrowie on Acquisition of Naturell Group
- DZP Advises on DCC Labs Acquisition by American SeaChange International
- New Partners and Practice at DZP