Karanovic & Nikolic has advised Air Serbia, the Serbian flag carrier, in negotiations over and the eventual conclusion of the first collective bargaining agreement signed by the company in the last 20 years.
The negotiations, which lasted for more than 3 months, involved numerous meetings and various drafts being circulated. A mediator from the Agency for Peaceful Settlement of Labor Disputes was also actively included in the negotiations, which were concluded on June 5, 2015, when the management of Air Serbia and the representative trade unions signed the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Specialists Milena Jaksic-Papac, who head's the firm’s employment practice, and Mirko Kovac, a senior member of the employment team, led Karanovic & Nikolic's team on Air Serbia’s behalf.
Image Source: InsectWorld / Shutterstock.com
- Gecic and DLA Secure EC Green Light for Air Serbia
- Karanovic & Nikolic Senior Partner Dragan Karanovic on Conflict with Belgrade Bar
- Rastko Petakovic Promoted To Senior Partner at Karanovic & Nikolic
- CEELM Round Table In Belgrade Reviews Serbian Legal Services Market
- Karanovic & Nikolic and Dentons Advise on Air Serbia Aircraft Lease